- Calorie controlled spray oil (or up to 1 tsp vegetable oil)
- 2 small onions – roughly chopped
- 200 g (1 – 2 cups) carrots – chopped
- 3 sticks celery – chopped
- 1 small sweet red pepper
- 1 small sweet yellow pepper
- 3 garlic cloves – finely chopped
- 1 medium cabbage – shredded
- 700 ml (3 cups) beef stock – made up with 1 stock / bouillon cube
- 1 tbs tomato puree / paste
- 100 g (1/2 cup) green beans – chopped
- Salt & pepper
- Fresh thyme – optional
- Spray the bottom of a large saucepan / dutch oven with calorie controlled spray oil. Warm over a medium heat and then add the onions, carrots, celery and peppers and saute for 5 – 6 minutes until they have softened. If you find the vegetables starting to stick to the bottom of the pan then add a couple of tablespoons of water and stir.
- Add the garlic (& fresh thyme if using) and saute for a further 1 – 2 minutes.
- Stir in the tomato puree and then add the shredded cabbage and stock. Mix thoroughly.
- Bring the mixture to the boil then reduce and simmer for 8 – 10 minutes.
- Add the green beans and simmer for a further 3 – 4 minutes until tender.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS INFO :
Freestyle plan – 0 SmartPoints per portion
WW Blue plan – 0 SmartPoints per portion
WW Purple plan – 0 SmartPoints per portion
WW Green plan – 0 SmartPoints per portion
YIELD: 6 SERVING SIZE: 1 cup
Amount Per Serving:
SATURATED FAT: 0g
TRANS FAT: 0g
UNSATURATED FAT: 1g
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/skinnydishes.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528