PREP TIME10 minutes
COOK TIME25 minutes
TOTAL TIME35 minutes
YIELD: 4 SERVINGS
- 2 pounds 99% fat free ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 Small yellow onion, diced
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup water
- Set your Instant Pot to the sauté function.
- Add the olive oil, garlic and onion.
- Cook until the garlic and onion are fragrant and translucent.
- Add the turkey and cook until no longer pink.
- Add the water.
- Add the tomato sauce, ketchup, chili sauce and tomato paste in a small bowl.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar and Dijon mustard to the small bowl.
- Add all the ingredients from the small bowl into the Instant Pot and mix everything together.
- Close and lock the lid on the Instant Pot and make sure the vent is closed.
- Set Instant Pot to 8 minutes.
- Once 8 minutes is up, allow the pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes.
- Open the vent and release the remaining pressure.
- Serve on a bun with your favorite sides and enjoy!
Each of these Weight Watchers Sloppy Joes (recipe makes 4) is 5 Points. 7 GREEN That is NOT including any bread.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/skinnydishes.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528