- 8 Blue Dragon Spring Roll Wrappers, Vietnamese
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 2 Cups packaged coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
- 1 Cup Matchstick carrots
- 1 Cup cooked sweet red pepper strips, julienne
- 4 Ounces Sea Queen Medium raw shrimp, peeled, deveined, and chopped
- 3/4 Cup snow peas, julienne
- 1/4 Cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 Tsp Asian fish sauce
- 1/4 Tsp crushed red pepper flakes
Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons of the oil in a skillet on high until smoking. Add in the cabbage, carrots, and bell peppers. Stir constantly for about 2 minutes then spread on a baking sheet, cool for about 5 minutes.
Next we need to put the cabbage mixture, shrimp, snow peas, cilantro, lime juice, fish sauce, and crushed red pepper into a bowl and toss until they’re combined and coated.
On a cutting board or other working surface put down spring roll wrappers. Place about 1/4 cup of filling in the center of the wrapper and from a 3 inch long strip with the filling in the middle of the wrapper. Fold the bottom up and then the top down. The fold one side over and roll towards the only remaining open side to form your roll. Use some water to seal the roll closed.
After all the rolls are made you can brush them with the remaining 4 1/2 teaspoons of oil.
Put 4 spring rolls at a time into the air fryer basket and cook them at 390 degrees F until they are browned. About 10 minutes total, turn the rolls over after 5 minutes. Cook in two batches.