SERVES4 to 6 as a side dish
- 1/4 cupwhite wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoonsolive oil
- 2 teaspoonsgranulated sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoonsflaky sea salt, plus more as needed
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 poundscucumbers (about 4 medium)
- 1/4 cupchopped fresh dill
- Place the vinegar, oil, sugar, salt, and a few grinds of pepper in a large bowl and whisk to combine.
- Slice the cucumbers into thin 1/8-inch-thick rounds. Place them in the bowl, add the dill, and toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or overnight to allow the flavors to come together. Taste and season with more salt and pepper as needed before serving.
Storage: Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.