- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls, divided
- 1 pound sliced Swiss cheese, divided
- 1-1/4 pounds sliced deli corned beef
- 1 can (14 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 2/3 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 3 teaspoons caraway seeds
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll one tube of crescent dough into one long rectangle; seal seams and perforations. Press onto the bottom of a greased 13×9-in. baking dish. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Layer with half of the cheese and all of the corned beef. Combine sauerkraut and salad dressing; spread over beef. Top with remaining cheese.
- On a lightly floured surface, press or roll second tube of crescent dough into a 13×9-in. rectangle, sealing seams and perforations. Place over cheese. Brush with egg white; sprinkle with caraway seeds.
- Bake 12-16 minutes or until heated through and crust is golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
1 piece: 610 calories, 39g fat (18g saturated fat), 108mg cholesterol, 1905mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 31g protein.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/skinnydishes.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528