- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened (Two 8-ounce packages)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2/3 cup Swerve Confectioner’s sweetner (powdered sugar replacement)
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, chopped
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- In a large bowl, beat the softened cream cheese until it is smooth.
- Pour in the heavy cream, vanilla, and Swerve confectioners sweetener (or powdered sugar if you are not using Swerve.)
- Beat on high speed until the cream cheese mixture is thick, smooth and creamy.
- Fold in the strawberries and blueberries.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
| Carbohydrates: 11g
| Protein: 4g
| Fat: 31g
| Saturated Fat: 18g
| Cholesterol: 103mg
| Sodium: 194mg
| Potassium: 184mg
| Fiber: 2g
| Sugar: 7g
| Vitamin A: 1220IU
| Vitamin C: 24.9mg
| Calcium: 83mg
| Iron: 0.5mg
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/skinnydishes.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528