3 points per serving!
PREP TIME5 minutes
COOK TIME25 minutes
TOTAL TIME30 minutes
- 1 lb fresh brussels sprouts
- 2 or 3 TBSP Olive Oil
- 1/2 TBSP Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper
- Heat oven to 450 degrees
- Place Brussels Sprouts in a large bowl.
- Pour Olive Oil over the Brussels Sprouts.
- Sprinkle with salt and toss well.
- Sprinkle with pepper and toss well.
- Spread Brussels Sprouts on a cookie sheet.
- Cook for 10 – 12 mins and turn the brussel sprouts over.
- Cook 10 – 12 minutes or until desired tenderness
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/skinnydishes.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528