The consumption of low carb foods is very effective and popular dieting strategy when it comes to weight loss. Any food that is less than one carb per serving is listed as zero carb food according to USDA standards.
There are quite a number of foods that have low carbs but the foods with zero carbs are much more limited. The best way to actively LOSE weight is to try to stay under 20 net carbs per day.
BELOW IS THE LIST WITH FOODS THAT HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CARBS BASED ON THE NATIONAL NUTRIENT DATABASE PUBLISHED BY THE US DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE.
- Cow beef and veal
- Fowl – turkey, chicken, duck, goose, cornish hen, quail, etc.
- Seafood – mollusks such as clams and oysters
- Seafood – shellfish such as lobster, shrimp, squid, and crab
- Seafood – all other types of freshwater and saltwater fish, such as catfish, bass, salmon, tuna, trout, flounder, halibut
- Game meats such as deer (venison), bison, ostrich, caribou, etc.
- Organs of animals, such as heart, tongue, kidneys, brain, liver, etc.
OPEN NEXT BUTTON TO SEE FULL LIST…..
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/skinnydishes.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528