Servings: 6 people
It is zero SmartPoints on Weight Watchers Blue, Purple and the old Freestyle plan.
It is 1 SmartPoint per serving if you follow the WW Green plan.
- 1 tub fat free Greek yogurt (450g tub / 2 cups)
- 1 packet sugar free strawberry jelly / jello crystals / powder (11.5g)
- ¼ pint boiling water
- ¼ pint cold water
- 12 strawberries
- 1 packet WW mini marshmallows (approx 35g sugar free mini marshmallows)
- Pour the jelly crystals/ powder into a jug and add the boiling water. Stir to dissolve then add the cold water. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Chop up the strawberries into small chunks and set aside.
- Pour the Greek yogurt into the mixing bowl of a stand mixer or into a large mixing bowl if you are using a hand held mixer. Whisk the yogurt on a medium speed for 2 – 3 minutes then start to add the jelly mixture in a steady stream whilst continuing to whisk on a medium – high speed. Continue to whisk for a further 5 – 10 minutes until the mixture has increased in volume and is light and bubbly.
- Very carefully fold most of the chopped strawberries and most of the marshmallows into the yogurt / jelly mixture. Gently spoon into 6 glasses and refrigerate for a couple of hours before serving.
- Before serving decorate with a couple of the left over marshmallows and a few bits of strawberry.
Calories: 74kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 8g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 50mg | Potassium: 142mg | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin C: 14.1mg | Calcium: 86mg | Iron: 0.1mg