- 3 Medium Russett Potatoes
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil, FOR STOVETOP METHOD ONLY
- 1/2 Yellow Onion, finely diced
- 1 16 Ounce Bag Frozen Mixed Vegetables
- 1 15 Ounce Can Corn
- 1 15 Ounce Can Tomato Sauce
- 1 15 Ounce Can Diced Tomatoes
- 4 Cups Vegetable Broth
- 2 teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 2 teaspoons Garlic Powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2-3 Drops Hot Sauce (Such as Tabasco or Cholula), Optional
SLOW COOKER DIRECTIONS:
- Wash and peel the potatoes then dice into bite-sized pieces.
- Add the diced potatoes along with all of the remaining ingredients to a 6-quart or larger slow cooker.
- Stir the soup to combine, cover with a lid and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve with crackers, bread, or topped with cheese as desired.
- Store the soup in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
STOVE TOP DIRECTIONS:
- Follow the steps above for the potatoes.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add the diced onion to the pot and cook, stirring occasionally for 3 minutes.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients to the pot and stir to combine.
- Allow the mixture to come to a simmer, then reduce the heat to low.
- Cover the soup and simmer for 30-45 minutes until vegetables are tender.
- Stir and serve immediately.
WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS INFO :
Smart Points – 4
Serving: 1Cup | Calories: 150kca
LIKE THIS RECIPE? SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY!
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/skinnydishes.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528