Try this Air fryer salmon cakes, so delicious and healthy!
Servings: 2 servings
- 8 oz fresh salmon fillet (could be from frozen)
- 1 eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 sliced lemon
- Mince salmon in the bowl, add egg and spices.
- Form little cakes . Preheat air fryer to 390. Lay sliced lemons on the bottom of the air fryer basket. Place cakes on top.
- Cook for 7 minutes. Serve with your favorite dip, depending on your diet preferences.
WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS INFO :
WW green plan 4 points,
WW blue plan 0 points,
WW purple plan 0 points per serving