This easy Chipotle Chicken Casserole is zero SmartPoints on Weight Watchers Freestyle myWW Blue & myWW Purple plans. It is 8 SmartPoints per portion on the myWW Green plan.
Servings: 4 people
- 4 medium chicken breasts skinless and without bones
- 2 can tinned chopped tomatoes 2 x 400g (14.5oz) can
- 1 tbsp cajun seasoning (7g)
- 1.5 tsp chipotle paste more if you like spicy!
- .5 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 can black beans 1 x 400g (14.5oz) can
- 1 can haricot / pinto / cannellini 1 x 400g (14.5oz) can
- 1 can sweetcorn 1 x 400g (14.5oz) can
- 4 tbsp fat free Greek yogurt optional
- Preheat the oven to 200oC / 180oC / Gas Mark 6 / 400oF
- Place the chicken breasts in the bottom of a large, deep casserole dish. Top with the drained and rinsed beans, tomatoes, corn, chipotle paste, ground cumin and Cajun seasoning. Stir to combine.
- Cover the casserole with kitchen foil (or casserole lid if you have one). Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, remove from the oven and remove the kitchen foil / casserole lid. Stir and place back in the oven, uncovered for a further 15 – 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Top with a tablespoon of 0% Fat Free Greek yogurt (optional).
Calories: 428kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 41g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 569mg | Potassium: 1521mg | Fiber: 15g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 1633IU | Vitamin C: 26mg | Calcium: 157mg | Iron: 7mg