This simple and tasty Chicken Fajita filling is 0 SmartPoints per serving on Weight Watchers Freestyle plan.
It is zero SmartPoints on myWW Blue plan & myWW purple plan and is 2 SmartPoints if you follow the myWW Green plan.
- 2 chicken breasts thinly sliced
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- 1 yellow sweet pepper de-seeded & thinly sliced
- 1 red sweet pepper de-seeded & thinly sliced
For the marinade
- 1.5 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 4 drops chili sauce optional
- 5 sprays Frylight / Pam
- 4 tortilla wraps
- 4 tbsp fat free Greek yogurt
- zero point salsa
- Heat the oven to 200oC / 400oF /Gas Mark 6. Wrap the tortilla wraps in foil and set aside.
- Mix the smoked paprika, ground coriander, ground cumin, minced garlic and chili sauce (if using) in a bowl and add the thinly sliced chicken. Mix so that the chicken is covered in the spices. Set aside.
- Finely slice the peppers and onion.
- Heat a large frying pan over a high heat with 10 sprays of frylight. Add the chicken strips and cook for 1 – 2 minutes until they start to colour. Add the onions and peppers and keep stirring over a high heat for 5 – 7 minutes until all the ingredients are brown. You want the fajita to have a bit of a charred look but you don’t want it burned. If it starts sticking to the bottom of the pan add a couple of tbsp of water. Check that the chicken is cooked by cutting the biggest bit that you can find in half and checking the inside, if it is still raw then carry on cooking till it is cooked through.
- Put the tortillas in the oven for 2 – 3 minutes to warm up.
- To serve pile the fajita mix on to the tortilla wrap and top with salsa and a dollop of fat free Greek yogurt before rolling up.
NutritionCalories: 216kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 167mg | Potassium: 784mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 2755IU | Vitamin C: 191mg | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 2mg