My dad used to make something similar, he would use a jar of pearl onions, and half a jar of minced garlic, and add a little worcestershire, then throw it on the grill. Soooo yummy!
There’s something so comforting about potatoes. Mashed potatoes, fried potatoes, or roasted potatoes, they are all comforting.
When I was growing up, my parents would often make fried potatoes, carrots, and onions. It was a little bit time-consuming, you had to be involved in the cooking process – stirring the potatoes often so that they wouldn’t stick.
- 5 large carrots, cut diagonally into 1/2 inch slices (or use baby carrots)
- 4 medium white potatoes, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1 medium vidalia onion, cut into eighths
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine carrots, potatoes, onion and garlic with melted butter in 8×8″ square glass pan.
- Season generously with salt and pepper, toss.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- Uncover, stir and continue baking for another 30 minutes (or until browned to your satisfaction), stirring occasionally to lift bottom portions to top to allow to brown and crisp.
SMART POINTS : 7 SP
OPEN THE NEXT PAGE BELOW TO CONTINUE READING …
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/skinnydishes.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528