- 3 eggs or 3/4 cup liquid egg substitute
- 1 (32 oz.) container nonfat plain or Greek yogurt ( Fage or Chobani)
- 1 (1 oz.) small box instant sugar free/fat free vanilla or cheesecake flavor pudding.
- 1/2 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup 100% pure canned pumpkin.
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp granulated white sugar substitute
- 3 Tbsp or 1.5 oz. Duncan Hines or Betty Crocker spice cake mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In mixing bowl add eggs, extract, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, pumpkin, sugar substitute and beat well.
- Add yogurt, dry pudding mix. and cake mix (optional). Whisk together until well combined.
- Pour into a lightly greased with non stick cooking spray pie dish or springform pan. I used a 9 inch springform pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let it cool for about 15-20 minutes before covering it with plastic wrap.
- Let it chill overnight in the springform pan in the refrigerator.
Servings: Makes 8 servings :
GREEN: 1SmartPoint per serving if using 3/4 cup liquid egg substitute or 2 SmartPoints per serving if using 3whole eggs or 3SmartPoints per serving if you add 3 Tbsp. spice cake mix
BLUE: Zero SmartPoints per serving or 1SmartPoints per serving if you add 3 Tbsp. spice cake mix
PURPLE: Zero SmartPoints per serving or 1 SmartPoints per serving if you add 3 Tbsp. spice cake mix
LIKE THIS RECIPE? SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY!
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/skinnydishes.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528