- Pumpkin Bar Ingredients
- 2 cups all purpose flour ( I use Gold Medal)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup sugar substitute ( I useLakanto Classic Monkfuit Sweetener)
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- Cream Cheese Swirl Ingredients
- 8 oz. light cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 2 Tbsp skim milk or unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup sugar substitute (I use Lakanto Classic Monkfruit Sweetener)
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 10 x 15 or 18 x 13 cookie sheet with non stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine, flour, baking soda, powder, salt, cinnamon, sugar substitute, and cloves. Stir until combined.
- Add eggs, pumpkin and unsweetened applesauce. Stir until well combined.
- Pour batter into prepared baking pan.
- In a seperate medium mixing bowl combine, softened cream cheese, skim milk, egg, and sugar substitute.
- Whisk until nice and smooth. To avoid lumps, make sure the cream cheese is softened, and/or at room temperature. Pour the cream cheese mixture over pumpkin batter.
- Using a table knife gently cut through the batter to make swirls with the cream cheese evenly through the batter.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS INFO :
Servings: Makes 36 bars
GREEN:1 SmartPoint per bar or 2 bars for 3 SmartPoints
BLUE: 1 SmartPoint per bar or 2 bars for 3 SmartPoints
PURPLE: 1 SmartPoint per bar or 2 bars for 3 SmartPoints
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/skinnydishes.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528