My kids will be happy to eat this tonight
Very very tasty!!! Can’t wait to make this again!!!
- 2 lbs beef cubed
- 3 pieces garlic cloves crushed
- 1 piece onion finely chopped
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 piece red bell pepper sliced
- 1 piece green bell pepper sliced
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 3 pieces dried bay leaves
- 2 cups potatoes sliced
- 2 cups carrots sliced
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- ⅔ cup green olives
- salt and pepper to taste
- I added more veggies (optional)
- Heat the cooking oil in the cooking pot or pressure cooker.
- Sauté the onion and garlic.
- Add the beef. Cook for 5 minutes or until the color turns light brown.
- Add the dried bay leaves and crushed pepper. Stir.
- Add the liver spread. Stir.
- Pour-in the tomato sauce and beef broth.
- Cook the beef until it becomes tender (about 30 mins if using a pressure cooker, or 1 to 2 hours if using an ordinary pot).
- Add potato and carrots. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Put the green olives and bell peppers in the cooking pot. Stir and continue to cook for 5 minutes more.
- Add salt and pepper to taste Enjoy!
NUTRITION:Serving: 6| Calories: 589kcal| Carbohydrates: 20g| Protein: 30g| Fat: 42g| Saturated Fat: 12g| Cholesterol: 109mg| Sodium: 903mg| Potassium: 1135mg| Fiber: 5g| Sugar: 6g| Vitamin A: 9150IU| Vitamin C: 65.8mg| Calcium: 89mg| Iron: 6.5mg