- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (190 grams)
- 1/3 cup white sugar (50 grams)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 medium bananas, mashed
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup oil* (120 milliliters)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips (175 grams), plus more for sprinkling
- Preheat the oven to 350°F or 175°C.
- Whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Add mashed bananas, the egg, oil and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
- Add chocolate chips. Using a baking spatula mix until they are evenly distributed.
- Using a ladle spoon the batter into paper-lined standard 12-cup muffin tin.
- Sprinkle additional chocolate chips on each muffin cup.
- Bake for 15 to 25 minutes** or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Remove and let cool for 5 minutes before moving to a cooling rack.
8 SMART Points
SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving:
SATURATED FAT: 3g
TRANS FAT: 0g
UNSATURATED FAT: 8g
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/skinnydishes.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528